I can't show you... Arghhhhhh

I have been busy, sew busy, but I have nothing to show you.  Arghhhhhh.  Why?

Well - AccuQuilt has new dies being released later this month. So I designed a cute baby quilt, that I am besotted with.  But, I can't show you.  Yet.

And - I did a pattern test for Beaquilter. And it turned out better than I hoped. As you may know, I don't follow patterns well, as I tend to do my own thing. When serving as a pattern tester, you can't do that... so, I followed the directions to the "T".  When it came time to quilt it, I used my embroidery machine to do the border and to put a cute motif stitch in the center of each block. My heart smiles when I look at this finished item.  But, I can't show you. Yet.

And, finally, I am working on a quilt for a blog hop. The blog hop will be the beginning of March. My plans are to have the top done for the blog hop - although I don't plan to have it quilted.  Why not quilt it? Because I am absolutely in love with my quilt design and I am considering making it the first quilt that I would enter into a quilt show. Therefore, a bit more practice on the quilting part is in order before I turn the top into a finished product.  But, I can't you the design nor my progress on the top. Yet.

So, while I can't share what I am working on - I can take this opportunity to say "Happy Valentine's Day". I hope you find reasons to  have your heart smile today, too.

Comments

  1. This is so frustrating, for you, and for us!! Ok, we will have to wait... ;))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts